Monday, October 19, 2009

Long time no Blog!

So it has been awhile since I have updated my blog, sorry about that! The reasons it has been so long since I have been able to get on here and give you all am update is being the school year ended and I headed home. While I was there I was able to get an internship at WDJT Milwaukee, WI over the summer. I met a lot of great people that helped me learn SO much about weather and just the TV News in general.
After that ended I am now back at Mississippi State and trying to keep up with all my classes. I also was blessed because I have an internship down here now at WBCI Columbus, MS. I'm learning a lot there too. As of right now I do the weather webcasts Tuesdays and Thursdays, which I'm very excited about. And soon, probably in November, they said I will be going live! How crazy is that? Haha The only down side is that I had to pick a last name to use for on-camera work because my last name is too long and hard to say. My "new" name is Whitney Williams. But on the good side, it will help keep my personal life a little more secured.
If you are interested in checking out my weather webcasts I will be doing a new one tomorrow so after 12PM you can log on to www.wcbi.com, click on weather, and I should be the current video. If you check the site out after about 6PM you may have to click on "more videos".
Ok, now onto the weather!
Starkville: It has finally begun to feel like Fall. When I left my apartment this morning for my 8AM class it was 36°. Pretty clear, blue skies though. Currently it is 63° and the dewpoint is 45°. And tomorrow we can expect another sunny day with the high around 73°. Our next chance for rain doesn't come until Thursday and into Friday with a cold front that will come through.
Chicago: Currently it is 65° and the dewpoint is 44°. Pretty close to the weather that is occurring in Starkville. Tomorrow will be mostly sunny with a high around 51°. Your next chance of rain will also come Thursday and go into Friday as a cold front comes through.

No comments: